The original Gelly Roll! The world's first gel pen.
• 05 Fine has a 0.5mm ball and draws a 0.3mm line
Sakura has perfected the smooth ink flow technology of Gelly Roll® Classic™ and features opaque white ink that is archival, waterproof, and fade-resistant, and stands out on dark and colored papers. Use Gelly Roll Pens to create highlights in illustrations and comics. You can also use them for handlettering accents, party crafts, layered on top of colors for mixed media and bright highlights in tonal drawings. Use the range of thick and thin lines to create small details and unique bold marks.
• Archival-quality ink - won't smear, feather or bleed
• 0.3mm rollerball tip
• Perfect for illustrations, envelopes, calligraphy, craft projects, memory albums and scrapbooks
• Ergonomic design - stoppers on cap to prevent rolling while laying flat on a surface
• Looks great on dark and colored paper
Made in Japan